When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle identification if possible

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dmar73

'Lil Knee Scuffer
First post for me, I was hoping that some here could identify a bicycle, or any of them in this photo? This is a family photo, my great grandfather is far left hold the bicycle that is facing front (ideally thats the bicycle I’d like identified) The most prominent bicycle is being held (side profile) front and center. I believe that bicycle and the one my great grandfather is holding are the same (based on the head badge, fork and what I can see of the crank) thank you in advance and I hope you enjoy the photo.
AA1F264B-59F9-4EEB-969D-19A52053D4F7.jpeg

Four machines are badged the same.
See Images Below.

….. patric

@Dmar73

11/14/2019 …. 9:25 AM

Sir … I have deleted all of my foto-shopped
images of your initial posting in Entry #1.

After working nearly four hours to add clarity
and magnification to your foto (for the sole
purpose of helping you I.D. a bicycle in a ''family
photo'') … I find that you have no reaction to
my contribution. Not even a ''Wow''.

Last edited:
I noticed that they were the same too! Hope that makes it easier for someone to ID... I’ve been searching the internet to no avail yet..

Fauber crank set? Anyone recognize the head badge? and it would seem many of the bikes have the same crank set and badge, did (if Fauber) supply to more than one manufacturer? Thanks

Great photo and thanks for sharing .
Might that be the club banner, Saint George, by the cyclist 3rd from left ? Also barely visible between the to gents far right. Where did Great Grand Dad live ?
It is unusual to see a bugler (seated 3rd from right) in a cycling photo at this late date. Club buglers, as I understand it, were more popular
and prevalent in the 1880's.
Sorry, I have no help on the bikes I.D.

Fauber crank set? Anyone recognize the head badge? and it would seem many of the bikes have the same crank set and badge, did (if Fauber) supply to more than one manufacturer? Thanks
Yes sir Fauber supplied more than just one manufacturer if I'm not mistaken. Where was the photo taken? Very cool picture.
Sean

Back