When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You know when,...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Pauliemon

Finally riding a big boys bike
a friend or family member says, "I've got a bike I want you to have". Usually it's some obscure bike from who knows where. I know I think, "where in the **** I'm gonna store this.". Dang if it wasn't a 24" I'd be genuinely excited.

Fortunately our (kinda short) daughter wants a bike to ride. "Hey I've got a bike for you!".

I've been storing two bikes that a good friend insisted on giving them to me since I like to mess with bikes. His and his Wife's early 70's 10 speeds that were probably from JC Pennys. They're not worth 10 bucks and I haven't come across anyone needing free parts for their restorations. lmao

I love the 24 inch bikes and at 5'9" I can ride them easily with the seat down.
Oh I like them. I was referring to value. The seat is a replacement and the fender ornament is broken. Other then those two things it's all original. A 26" bike in the same condition would be a bit more $$$$. I'm 5'11" and I just rode it around the neighborhood. It was ok but my knees kept hitting my chin (ha ha). My wife said I looked a circus bear. Guess I'm lucky, she could have said circus monkey.

Oh I like them. I was referring to value. The seat is a replacement and the fender ornament is broken. Other then those two things it's all original. A 26" bike in the same condition would be a bit more $$$$. I'm 5'11" and I just rode it around the neighborhood. It was ok but my knees kept hitting my chin (ha ha). My wife said I looked a circus bear. Guess I'm lucky, she could have said circus monkey.
Personally I would pay a premium on a 24" dressed out MW because they are much more rare and I like riding them. Look at the price difference in same condition 24 and 26 inch Phantoms.

Back