When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1961 Schwinn Firebolt help condition/value

-

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Would you guys give me your opinions on this bike's condition & maybe what it's worth IF Anything ? I am not Really a fan of these frames nor red :confused: .I know you guys have said Schwinn uses specific tires on some rims so would this be 1 of those type bikes? I can get it for less than $100,

Is it worth having around as a nice cleaned original ?

Would you guys give me your opinions on this bike's condition & maybe what it's worth IF Anything ? I am not Really a fan of these frames nor red :confused: .I know you guys have said Schwinn uses specific tires on some rims so would this be 1 of those type bikes? I can get it for less than $100,View attachment 1095636

View attachment 1095637

Is it worth having around as a nice cleaned original ?

I think you answered your own question. If you don't really care for the bike or the color then don't buy it unless you plan on a flip and frankly I see no meat on the bone for that here. Save your money for something you like instead of just buying stuff. V/r Shawn

Looks like a $50 bike as is or $100 with $50 tires and lots of work. Just hold out for a little and go to a few swap meets and i’m sure you can find a nice middle weight thats more equipped for $100.

I think you answered your own question. If you don't really care for the bike or the color then don't buy it unless you plan on a flip and frankly I see no meat on the bone for that here. Save your money for something you like instead of just buying stuff. V/r Shawn
That was my thoughts and I would hate to jus' stash it in a corner 'cause we all know "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner!" Lol. I just thought I would ask. If anyone is interested this bike is on FB and can be had for $50-60 ...for that I would at least rat rod it

Back