When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Schwinn clock value?

-

Sevenhills1952

Wore out three sets of tires already!
On vacation at Myrtle Beach SC there's a place that has a Schwinn clock for sale, $199. It appears old but it would have to be taken down from near ceiling to tell.
Checking online if it's a original it's a good price. Reproduction it's probably overpriced. How can I be sure?
First picture it's high up to the right.
Second one is not the clock but what it looks like.
602960b332fbe581406bbee791810389.jpg
1573777045887-1146940358.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

On vacation at Myrtle Beach SC there's a place that has a Schwinn clock for sale, $199. It appears old but it would have to be taken down from near ceiling to tell.
Checking online if it's a original it's a good price. Reproduction it's probably overpriced. How can I be sure?
Second one is not the clock but what it looks like.View attachment 1096112View attachment 1096111

I DOUBT THAT THIS IS AN ORIGINAL CLOCK MADE BY SCHWINN.
TWENTY FIVE OR SO YEARS AGO IT WAS PRODUCED FOR
SCHWINN COLLECTORS. YOU CAN PROBABLY GET ONE FOR $160.
I CANNOT VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF MY COMMENTS, BUT I HAVE ONE.

I have been in that place I believe. It is on the main drag "tourist trap" area. Much of the stuff in that place is repop, new stuff. There are a few original items and they are priced way above the true value. They know the values. That being said I believe that clock is fake.

Second one is not the clock but what it looks like.View attachment 1096112View attachment 1096111

HAS ANY CABE GUY EVER SEEN AN ORIGINAL CLOCK LIKE THIS?

Back