When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr. Edward Albert

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alexander55

Finally riding a big boys bike
As I've searched the internet for information on Dick Power bicycles, I see the name of Dr. Edward Albert mentioned frequently....including a reference to (at the time) an unpublished book about Mr. Power with the tentative title of A Dark Day in Sunnyside. I also see links from the Dick Power Bicycles section of Classic Rendezevous to a website of his. The links do not work. Is this book or other information available in other places that I have yet to locate? Thanks for any help.

As I've searched the internet for information on Dick Power bicycles, I see the name of Dr. Edward Albert mentioned frequently....including a reference to (at the time) an unpublished book about Mr. Power with the tentative title of A Dark Day in Sunnyside. I also see links from the Dick Power Bicycles section of Classic Rendezevous to a website of his. The links do not work. Is this book or other information available in other places that I have yet to locate? Thanks for any help.
@kccomet

-----

In case you may have missed it, the forum had an excellent thread on two Dick Power machines here:

-----

Mr. Albert sold off a lot of his collection of fabulous bicycles and took down his website “http://www.thevintagebikelife.com/“. I had a conversation with him around that time and he was ready to move on to other things, it’s a shame, the website was a valuable resource. I purchased a Pop Brennan frame from Mr. Albert, he is a real gentleman and very knowledgeable about vintage racing-six day bicycles.

Last edited:
Back