When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1935 Silver king

-

Sacket cycle works

Finally riding a big boys bike
Tis the season for loading up on summer projects. Silver Kings rarely show up around here so I was lucky to pick this one up from the original owner about 45 mins away.

Sweet ride! What are you going to do with it? I just picked up a similar one. I was going to / still might fix it up for my wife to see if I could spread the bike obession disease to her (veteran marriage move). We'll see. Anyway, good luck with yours. I'd love to see a closer shot of the seat post clamp - mine is missing and for the life of me can't figure how it would work.

IMG_6329 2.JPG

Sweet ride! What are you going to do with it? I just picked up a similar one. I was going to / still might fix it up for my wife to see if I could spread the bike obession disease to her (veteran marriage move). We'll see. Anyway, good luck with yours. I'd love to see a closer shot of the seat post clamp - mine is missing and for the life of me can't figure how it would work.

View attachment 1101878
Your model does not use a seat post clamp. Yours uses a steal sleeve and quilled seatpost so its self tightening. I believe @New Mexico Brant had some for sale but I'm not sure if he still has them.

1574793775590.png

View attachment 1101878
And to answer your original question I will be fixing this one up for my wife and selling the other one I have. Let me know if you decide to keep yours or are interested in selling.

Thanks

Back