When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold SOLD !1965 Schwinn Stingray Super Deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

FULLYLOADED

Finally riding a big boys bike
1965 schwinn stingray Super Deluxe Violet RESTORED in early 1990s by a friend who had it painted at Carson Schwinn.The chaingaurd was sent to Arizona by thee guy ( cant recall his name yet). I can get his name.I had the seat sent to Crawford and it was restored perfectly.I added the Schwinn Krate Pumpkin Ball light.Chrome is real nice and it shows well.I have it inside and it is babied.My friend sold it in the mid 90s to his collector friend who just had it in his mancave for over 20 years.My friend bought it back when the previous owner became ill and then i was offered a chance to own it.Any questions i will answer.Please serious buyers only. You can text me at 3103862460. Or message me here. I prefer local pickup but i can have it boxed nice and shipped for $150.

This is a real deluxe that was restored.Selling as is, no returns...It will make a great Christmas present.You deserve it.Thanks for lookin.

I'll put more pics if needed thanks

1965 schwinn stingray Super Deluxe Violet RESTORED in early 1990s by a friend who had it painted at Carson Schwinn.The chaingaurd was sent to Arizona by thee guy ( cant recall his name yet). I can get his name.I had the seat sent to Crawford and it was restored perfectly.I added the Schwinn Krate Pumpkin Ball light.Chrome is real nice and it shows well.I have it inside and it is babied.My friend sold it in the mid 90s to his collector friend who just had it in his mancave for over 20 years.My friend bought it back when the previous owner became ill and then i was offered a chance to own it.Any questions i will answer.Please serious buyers only. You can text me at 3103862460. Or message me here. I prefer local pickup but i can have it boxed nice and shipped for $150.View attachment 1108696

View attachment 1108696

View attachment 1108696

View attachment 1108697

This is a real deluxe that was restored.Selling as is, no returns...It will make a great Christmas present.You deserve it.Thanks for lookin.View attachment 1108698
View attachment 1108699

I'll put more pics if needed thanks
Is this still for sale? I called from a 760 area code.
Thank you.

Back