When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Roadmaster Balloon Prewar Bicycle

-
It looks like OG paint and you can see the pins on the tank, fenders and fork. It's kind of boring looking compared to the red and blue paint jobs but I would still like to have it.

Last edited:

Agreed ; take two bikes and make one. I wanted that last roadmaster u sold krakatoa and I thought the paint on frame was original. Tho I thought it funny it wasn't a box pin design. Now a couple more things, The frame that you picked up at Copake and had the front fender \ the. ferrule for light accessories. What has become of that.? Finally can we see your keeper bikes
IMG_20200105_122224.jpg

Agreed ; take two bikes and make one. I wanted that last roadmaster u sold krakatoa and I thought the paint on frame was original. Tho I thought it funny it wasn't a box pin design. Now a couple more things, The frame that you picked up at Copake and had the front fender \ the. ferrule for light accessories. What has become of that.? Finally can we see your keeper bikesView attachment 1119387
I'm confused. Are you asking about this Huffman? I'm not planning to sell it.
IMAG5368.jpg

Back