When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1953 CWC Roadmaster

-

Nj_Exit15W

On Training Wheels
Can Anyone Help Me With How Much It Is Worth,Please? All Original Got It For $100

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 9.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 8.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 7.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 6.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 5.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 4.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 3.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos 2.jpg

1953 cwc roadmaster carlos.jpg

20191026_135449.jpg

sell the headlight for $100 and you got still have about $450 worth of a very cool bike in my opinion .... others know better than I

Good find!

You got a really good deal on that! Condition of your bike is pretty good. I would not advise parting it in any fashion. Good original paint, has some rust here or there, but really just a good thorough cleaning and maybe some new white wall tires, grease her up, and you will really have something nice! Maybe a waxing too. If you desire it to shine up more, like say the chrome of the handle bars, I would advise looking into some methods of polishing up the chrome carefully. There are some good postings on this site with regards to polishing chrome and paint. The bike will always have some weathering and patina to the paint and metal, but that is what gives a vintage bike character. Some people would probably pay around $500 for a vehicle like that if you got it in good working order.

I wish I could find complete bikes like this & in as good conditions for $100:disrelieved: Damn Good deal imo. I'd look into an oxalic acid bath & grease it with some new repro white or gum walls & ride it with pride;)

Back