When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lawwil Knight Pro Cruiser article on Radavist

-
Thanks for posting @66TigerCat, now I have another impossible holy grail to chase. This will keep me cruising CL for years.

Here are some links from the MOMBAT collection, including specs (on their bikes:(

7C310DA6-E7B2-4B40-8B93-0D15E1ACB0B7.jpeg

0440FCC5-D674-49B3-BCC5-5721B675340A.jpeg

It is hard to see the seat post in the picture. It is probably original. They came with a plain long seat post. The seat is probably original, but most Pro Cruisers were sold as framesets. I would have immediately removed the seta and replace it with a Brooks B72. I would keep the stock seat post. I have NOS Pro Cruiser down tube stickers for sale $30 for a pair shipped. I bought the last of the Pro Cruiser inventory from Mert Lawill in the late 80s. I still have the stickers and stem parts.

It is hard to see the seat post in the picture. It is probably original. They came with a plain long seat post. The seat is probably original, but most Pro Cruisers were sold as framesets. I would have immediately removed the seta and replace it with a Brooks B72. I would keep the stock seat post. I have NOS Pro Cruiser down tube stickers for sale $30 for a pair shipped. I bought the last of the Pro Cruiser inventory from Mert Lawill in the late 80s. I still have the stickers and stem parts.

Back