When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dads 1919 harley davidson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fantastic! Curious about Piercer's question too. I was thinking those might be ISO 642 tires, if so I want to order a set.

Fantastic! Curious about Piercer's question too. I was thinking those might be ISO 642 tires, if so I want to order a set.
The tires are 28×1 1/2 from classic-cycle.de...... they do not have the ISO listed on these particular tires. The prices are reasonable and they have have many abstract sizes......buy a bunch till you get some to fit. Put a little heat at them, they'll go on.

A gentleman asked about the pedals, so I did a fake it till you can find it.

Real nice quality reproductions from rideable replicas, very good price. I just cut 1/2 threads, beat up the blocks, and painted the crusty look.

Still looking for crusty ideal 3 3/4.....probably me and everyone else.

Chris.

Ridable replicas! Greg's shop is just a few blocks from my house. He's a good guy who has helped me many times with old bike questions.

From this Ebay ad it looks like the Ruben tires are British size 28x11/2 (iso 635) not pre war US 28 inch (iso 642). They look great on those rims.

Back