When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Took the Shelby out for a spin. Nice riding and fun bike. I always have to look back at the picture of the day I dragged this old boy home. It was not a pretty sight. Covered in rust and heavy silver paint.
IMG_2135.JPG

Got this bike on a trade. Notice the 1953 Monark Rocket on the rear fender.
IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

Great to see you and your new rat yesterday Frankie! I know this one was a bit outside your comfort zone but is a great reflection of your personality, past, interests & future. Nice work! ;)

I rode Graybeard John's '41 Lincoln DX for the 2nd memorial ride. Honored to be it's next caretaker.

(Note to self: remember to post on this thread. Most of your bikes are rats...)

Great to see you and your new rat yesterday Frankie! I know this one was a bit outside your comfort zone but is a great reflection of your personality, past, interests & future. Nice work! ;)

I rode Graybeard John's '41 Lincoln DX for the 2nd memorial ride. Honored to be it's next caretaker.
View attachment 1141833

(Note to self: remember to post on this thread. Most of your bikes are rats...)

Love that 41 DX man. One of my inspirations. Good seein' ya-

Back