When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Rat-Bike did you ride today?

-

the tinker

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Took the Shelby out for a spin. Nice riding and fun bike. I always have to look back at the picture of the day I dragged this old boy home. It was not a pretty sight. Covered in rust and heavy silver paint.
IMG_2135.JPG

Got this bike on a trade. Notice the 1953 Monark Rocket on the rear fender.
IMG_2951.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

Great to see you and your new rat yesterday Frankie! I know this one was a bit outside your comfort zone but is a great reflection of your personality, past, interests & future. Nice work! ;)

I rode Graybeard John's '41 Lincoln DX for the 2nd memorial ride. Honored to be it's next caretaker.

(Note to self: remember to post on this thread. Most of your bikes are rats...)

Great to see you and your new rat yesterday Frankie! I know this one was a bit outside your comfort zone but is a great reflection of your personality, past, interests & future. Nice work! ;)

I rode Graybeard John's '41 Lincoln DX for the 2nd memorial ride. Honored to be it's next caretaker.
View attachment 1141833

(Note to self: remember to post on this thread. Most of your bikes are rats...)

Love that 41 DX man. One of my inspirations. Good seein' ya-

Back