When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jesse James Bike --Motorized

-

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
You must alter the tank and weld in the motor mounts. $250 King engine kit.

IMG_7060 2.jpg

Thats pretty nice! I'm into the Chinese 2 stoke engines, cheap thrills for sure! The more i got into the local motorized bike scene, the more i learned about getting power out of these cheap motors. Lots of cheap upgrades that help performance, plenty of gimicky junk that doesn't really perform also. Really fun hobby! I've been meaning to post pics here of mine, but being new to the forum i wasn't sure how the cheap china set up would be received.

Thats pretty nice! I'm into the Chinese 2 stoke engines, cheap thrills for sure! The more i got into the local motorized bike scene, the more i learned about getting power out of these cheap motors. Lots of cheap upgrades that help performance, plenty of gimicky junk that doesn't really perform also. Really fun hobby! I've been meaning to post pics here of mine, but being new to the forum i wasn't sure how the cheap china set up would be received.

As long as you don't ruin original parts/bikes/paint/chrome/high value stuff I don't think anyone will get to bent out of shape. Do what makes you happy! That's why we're alive. A customer gave me a Nishiki mountain bike with a chinese 4 stroke kit. I couldn't put it on an old bike for personal reasons but wouldn't look down my nose at someone who did. That's just me. Not really into motors on bikes.(yet) I'm hazardous to my health without a motor which is why I don't have a motorcycle. :p :p I LIKE SPEED!;)

Back