When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bicycle JUNKYARD going to the crusher

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
When you go back nab some pics of those Aluminum discs!

I sure will! I can describe them very good. They were about 26" wheels, with rims that were very tall and very skinny with a very thin line in the center for some incredibly thin tires. They looked nice, could have been very high end, but they can also be Wal-Mart knock offs...who knows? I forget the brand. I need to learn to stay away from the damn BMX crap and generally anything newer then 1980s. Yes, some of it is valuable, but too many times I get fooled and end up with crap I end up scrapping anyway. Those 20in BMX wheels are a fine example...but $10 ain't gonna kill me. The drought of some fresh middleweight or balloon tire iron around here is driving me nuts.

Did I mention he has a ton of old stuff in the house and the garage? Music equipment especially. He even has some drum set parts on the porch!

The Huffy has been put in the for sale section to be parted out. I've changed my mind on the sissy bar, a little too rusty for my purposes.

Bicycle junkyard

I got a lead from a guy who has a small junkyard of bicycles. He scraps and his moving soon, so I have first dibs before it all gets crushed. I'll be out bright and early tomorrow morning. He sent me a few pics and it is qutie the mix, with tons more under tarps, he says.

I hope theres a nice middleweight or balloon tire in there, but I'm still excited! I've had a dry spell for a few months. Wish me luck!

If you find anything nice that you would like to sell , let me know I'm also in Ohio.

I sure will! I can describe them very good. They were about 26" wheels, with rims that were very tall and very skinny with a very thin line in the center for some incredibly thin tires. They looked nice, could have been very high end, but they can also be Wal-Mart knock offs...who knows? I forget the brand. I need to learn to stay away from the damn BMX crap and generally anything newer then 1980s. Yes, some of it is valuable, but too many times I get fooled and end up with crap I end up scrapping anyway. Those 20in BMX wheels are a fine example...but $10 ain't gonna kill me. The drought of some fresh middleweight or balloon tire iron around here is driving me nuts.

Did I mention he has a ton of old stuff in the house and the garage? Music equipment especially. He even has some drum set parts on the porch!

Man the more you describe them the more I want them!

Back