When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New clothes, what girl doesn't need them.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice tail dragger. GM?
Belongs to my buddy Curtis. 40 Chevy, slightly customized.
DSC00326.JPG

Nice More than slight. The LaSalle grill works!
I believe he sectioned two different front fenders also. It was a rusted body and frame when he bought it. When he first got it we would to put lawn chairs in it. We'd sit in it and have a beer and talk about the changes he was going to make. He didn't know how to weld. One day I went over to his place. I noticed perfect welds on the body. I asked who did the welds. He said, "I did". He taught himself how to weld. The guy is truly talented. He did all the fab work on this bike. Always handy to have a ace body and fender man available.

Well this situation sucks. Everyone's shop is closed out here on the left coast. This is gonna slow things down a bit. The show I'm hoping to get the bike in might be canceled. Geez they have canceled supercross. They're talking about canceling outdoor motocross, nooooooo! All the spring classics (Paris Roubaix, Flèche Wallonne, etc.) in Europe. I'm not into ball sports but I feel sorry for you guys too! Luckily we can still ride! It kinda hits home when I realize I'm the "elderly" they're talking about being at risk. I hope you all are staying safe.

Back