When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCRAP bearing cages / smaller round parts / beer bottle caps WANTED

-
When things get back to "normal", I could also really use several complete SCHWINN imprinted headset bearings like these too.

When things get back to "normal", I could also really use several complete SCHWINN imprinted headset bearings like these too.
View attachment 1161425

golden years huh? what could you be up to? if you take any manufacturers bearings than I might have a $_it load for you, let me know, some are schwinn, some aren't, please tell me these are not for Easter,.....

View attachment 1161721
golden years huh? what could you be up to? if you take any manufacturers bearings than I might have a $_it load for you, let me know, some are schwinn, some aren't, please tell me these are not for Easter,.....

Yep, that's just about what my golden years look like, only I'm uglier.
The bearings weren't for Easter......at least not until you mentioned it. So yeah, any manufacturer would be fine with me. Although, I really don't need any more bottom bracket bearings.
I've got enough of those for my Easter baskets already.
And thanks for the timely tip. ;)

Yep, that's just about what my golden years look like, only I'm uglier.
The bearings weren't for Easter......at least not until you mentioned it. So yeah, any manufacturer would be fine with me. Although, I really don't need any more bottom bracket bearings.
I've got enough of those for my Easter baskets already.
And thanks for the timely tip. ;)
can't get to the stash right now, my friend might be under the weather because he's not answering the door, so there's a slight delay, sorry. will look into it as soon as it safe....

can't get to the stash right now, my friend might be under the weather because he's not answering the door, so there's a slight delay, sorry. will look into it as soon as it safe....

That's perfectly fine with me. I just keep refreshing this page so that CABE members will keep it in the back of their minds while going through their parts with all their new-found free time. Thanks for the update Ron! I hope you, everyone else on the CABE, and your families stay healthy!

Last edited:
For future reference, I'm looking for the following parts as you're going through your parts bins with all your new-found free time.
I'll continue to refresh this ad occasionally but.....
I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO RISK EXPOSURE TO THE VIRUS BY SENDING ME ANY PARTS NOW!!!
When things return to "normal" we can deal with the actual exchange of goods.

If you have any cages that are missing bearings or just too worn to use or sell, and you were just going to throw out them out anyhow, I could sure use them for repurposing. The more the merrier. I don't care if they're greasy, slightly bent, or still have bearings in them. I'd also be happy to take any scored bearing races from bottom of steering column too, as well as rings and caps from hubs. Just looking for small round relatively lightweight stuff that I can piece together during my "Golden Years". They don't necessarily have to be bicycle parts, and I'm not asking you to do any heavy duty sorting, but if you do, I'll pay whatever you think is fair for your time.
WHAT I DON"T NEED is bottom bracket bearings and bottom bracket bearing cups, bottom bracket races or head tube cups, because they're too clunky.
You will be humbly thanked and reimbursed postage.

View attachment 1142319

Need your address, a friend in need is a friend indeed!

Back