When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest prewar ballooner bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello guys! I know everyone is saying these 41 CWC Tall Tank bikes are rare? But I’ve been trying to find info on the one that I recently purchased and can’t find a thing! So far all the ones I’ve found have a Western Flyer headbadge, I think? However the one I’ve picked up has a “Texas Ranger” headbadge. What does this mean? I know mine is far from complete. It’s missing the headlight, tank, rear rack, kickstand and rims. Does this make it “more rare” than the others? Just got this thing and tryin to figure out where to go with it lol.

View attachment 857836

View attachment 857837
That means it was sold at Whites Auto Stores. It was common for the dealer to install their own badge on the bikes they sold. It doesn't have anything to do with the brand. Barry

I guess I can add my 36 Huffman Super Streamline here. Even being a girlie, it's a rarity for sure. Since getting it I've done alot of web research and I can't even find a recent sale of one to ballpark current market value.
20180901_201438.jpg

Hello guys! I know everyone is saying these 41 CWC Tall Tank bikes are rare? But I’ve been trying to find info on the one that I recently purchased and can’t find a thing! So far all the ones I’ve found have a Western Flyer headbadge, I think? However the one I’ve picked up has a “Texas Ranger” headbadge. What does this mean? I know mine is far from complete. It’s missing the headlight, tank, rear rack, kickstand and rims. Does this make it “more rare” than the others? Just got this thing and tryin to figure out where to go with it lol.

View attachment 857836

View attachment 857837
Wes did you try posting under ballon tire bicycles for more information? Cool start to a cool project man.
V/r
Sean

Back