When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missing Memory Lane this week? Me too.

-
Only went the last 5 years. I rode along with my brother in law who was selling some of his late fathers collection. Bought 2 frames and a bunch of parts. It was what got me back into bikes again. It had been about 40 years since I had tinkered with old bikes. Went to every meet after that one. I met some great people and learned a lot. Look forward to the next one.

Yea I think this week put a lot of us into a funk. My dad and I looked forward to this for a whole year and then when MLC got cancelled we were still looking forward to AA. First pic is Oldbikes (Alan) and me doing a deal a couple of years ago. Hopefully we resume to something resembling normalcy in the next few months and get back to some swaps! V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Yea I think this week put a lot of us into a funk. My dad and I looked forward to this for a whole year and then when MLC got cancelled we were still looking forward to AA. Hopefully we resume to something resembling normalcy in the next few months and get back to some swaps! V/r Shawn

View attachment 1181709

View attachment 1181712

What a cast of characters!

I never had the pleasure of going to Memory Lane . But I woke up yesterday jumped out of bed thinking I over slept and was supposed to be at a bike show. Quarterne must be getting to me.

Yea I think this week put a lot of us into a funk. My dad and I looked forward to this for a whole year and then when MLC got cancelled we were still looking forward to AA. Hopefully we resume to something resembling normalcy in the next few months and get back to some swaps! V/r Shawn

View attachment 1181709

View attachment 1181712
What a Motley Crew!! It's getting really crazy around here too but I'm still riding and getting all my bikes ready for the riding season. Take care and be safe. Razin.

Back