When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various Classic Bikes for Sale

-
Price
1800 OBO
Zipcode

antiquebiker1

On Training Wheels
I have a large inventory of classic whole bikes I am looking to sell, in addition to bike frames and bike parts (tubes, spokes, seats, bolts, tires). I understand there is a separate parts section which I will also list in, however I am looking to sell my collection in its entirety for a reasonable price. I have done my research and know what each bike could be worth individually if I decided to fix them up, but also know they have great value in the condition they are in currently. I received these bikes as a gift from a friend who was a big collector, but due to personal reasons, is no longer capable of restoring/selling.
My bike collection includes the following (see pictures below too:(
1. Schwinn Suburban - green
2. Prestige Nishiki Sport Series - blue/white
3. Schwinn StingRay - blue/flowered seat
4. AMF Roadmaster Caravan - light blue
5. AMF Hercules - dark green
6. Sebring - white
7. Schwinn Varsity - orange
8. Schwinn Deluxe Varsity - red
9. Bendix - brown/white

Now, I also have a collection of Schwinn, Iverson, and other frames only. I have multiple boxes of spokes and wheels varying in sizes and newness, box of specialty bike tubes, and a toolbox filled with bolts and screws. (I will list this in the parts too).

Looking to sell EVERYTHING to someone who is interested in purchasing the entire bulk of my collection, someone with the same passion and knowledge that my friend had. Again, I have done my research. I know what is fair. I am willing to take any reasonable offer, serious inquiries only.

IMG_7557.JPG

IMG_7561.JPG

IMG_7563.JPG

IMG_7567.JPG

IMG_7571.JPG

IMG_7576.JPG

IMG_7579.JPG

IMG_7582.JPG

IMG_7587.JPG

IMG_7588.JPG

IMG_7589.JPG

IMG_7591.JPG

IMG_7593.JPG

IMG_7595.JPG

IMG_7597.JPG

IMG_7600.JPG

IMG_7603.JPG

IMG_7605.JPG

IMG_7606.JPG

IMG_7607.JPG

I have a large inventory of classic whole bikes I am looking to sell, in addition to bike frames and bike parts (tubes, spokes, seats, bolts, tires). I understand there is a separate parts section which I will also list in, however I am looking to sell my collection in its entirety for a reasonable price. I have done my research and know what each bike could be worth individually if I decided to fix them up, but also know they have great value in the condition they are in currently. I received these bikes as a gift from a friend who was a big collector, but due to personal reasons, is no longer capable of restoring/selling.
My bike collection includes the following (see pictures below too:(
1. Schwinn Suburban - green
2. Prestige Nishiki Sport Series - blue/white
3. Schwinn StingRay - blue/flowered seat
4. AMF Roadmaster Caravan - light blue
5. AMF Hercules - dark green
6. Sebring - white
7. Schwinn Varsity - orange
8. Schwinn Deluxe Varsity - red
9. Bendix - brown/white

Now, I also have a collection of Schwinn, Iverson, and other frames only. I have multiple boxes of spokes and wheels varying in sizes and newness, box of specialty bike tubes, and a toolbox filled with bolts and screws. (I will list this in the parts too).

Looking to sell EVERYTHING to someone who is interested in purchasing the entire bulk of my collection, someone with the same passion and knowledge that my friend had. Again, I have done my research. I know what is fair. I am willing to take any reasonable offer, serious inquiries only.

View attachment 1183132

View attachment 1183133

View attachment 1183134

View attachment 1183136

View attachment 1183138

View attachment 1183139

View attachment 1183141

View attachment 1183143

View attachment 1183144

View attachment 1183146

View attachment 1183148

View attachment 1183150

View attachment 1183151

View attachment 1183153

View attachment 1183154

View attachment 1183156

View attachment 1183159

View attachment 1183162

View attachment 1183163

View attachment 1183165
What is the black English frame with the missing back wheel? How much for that one shipped? Thanks. Razin.

Potentially interested in the spokes if you have some sizes I need, and you end up shipping anything.

Could you possibly post a pix of the tool box opened to show what type of bolts and nuts are included? I would be interested in the tool box and hard ware. Thanks. Razin.

Back