When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Mens CWC Project. Crusty.

-

Demzie

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for a Crusty but solid CWC project.
Hawthorne, Hiawatha.. badge doesnt matter to me (as long as it has one. Willing to take one without a badge for the right project)

Wheels arent a must but a plus.

Must have:
Frame, fork, bars, stem, headset, crankset, seat post clamp.. (I'd like a saddle included, but it's not absolutely necessary)

Tank included is a plus of course but also not mandatory.

I dont want anything Dolled Up, repainted or welded on. No frame breaks.

(Not necessarily looking specifically for, but some models of interest include 5Bar Zep frames, 3Gill, 4 Gill and WF Supers.)

Whatcha got?

Erin

Last edited:
Erin, I have this for sale and I'm local so no shippings costs.

Not sure if you mean original paint or not--this one isn't but was done way back in the day https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1940-cwc-western-flyer.168001/#post-1147316

That's a beauty, I dont mind the repaint on this so much, given its aged well and just seems to fit it, but I'm not sure I'm aiming for that style.
I love everything about it but the frame style. It kinda has that Colson Snap Tank vibe about it which are neat but similar.
I'll give this consideration given how whole it is, especially for the era. You dont see a lot of these Clevelands this complete even with a new or old repaint.
I'm not in love with it, but I like it.
Erin

Erin, I have this for sale and I'm local so no shippings costs.View attachment 1184260

Really like that it has the light on it. Original paint is pretty nice too but I'm looking for something a little crustier. Beings you're local though, it definitely has possibility.
If it goes before I make a decision, I wont be heartbroken but I'll keep it in mind. Thank you for posting!

Erin

Back