When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see those Clay (Brick Red) tires

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
40's Colson

Anyone got some full shots of coach green and some red brick tires? @cyclonecoaster.com You holding?

Debating going with some of those ebay red bricks or Schwalbe Fat Franks in brown on my green phantom.

I'm so lured by these tires but almost ALWAYS disappointed. I've run them on several bikes since 2007 but I still try them, haha!

Anyone got some full shots of coach green and some red brick tires? @cyclonecoaster.com You holding?

Debating going with some of those ebay red bricks or Schwalbe Fat Franks in brown on my green phantom.

I'm so lured by these tires but almost ALWAYS disappointed. I've run them on several bikes since 2007 but I still try them, haha!
I had this B6 in Coach Green and Ivory with clay brick tires. Thought it looked awesome.

Screenshot_2020-05-10-20-12-26~2.png
Screenshot_2020-05-10-20-18-13~2.png

I had this B6 in Coach Green and Ivory with clay brick tires. Thought it looked awesome.

View attachment 1191571View attachment 1191575

So are you looking for pictures with the brick red / clay tires ... or a red red tires from makers like DURO & other cheaper replacement brands .. Look into FELT QUICK BRICKS in BROWN . they were selling thru their website a few years back .. they are real heavy duty and have a great tread pattern to them .. ALSO @John here on the Cabe is selling US Royal Chain tires in the Clay color & a red red tread with ivory side walls .. look & ride great ... PM me with questions anytime

Back