When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North Augusta SC 23 May Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Gonna ride on the 23rd-weather permitting. We'll meet at the North Augusta municipal building 100 Georgia Ave., North Augusta, SC, 29841. This is the parking lot behind the municipal building that has a clock tower on it. The ride is relatively flat but the restaurant we normally eat at is still closed. We can figure out eats afterwards. I thnik we can have a bike ride and still respect social distancing. See ya there! V/r Shawn

Great idea Shawn! ... Weather permitting I will be there. We'll have to make it our "Nashville - themed" ride ... since this was almost going to be the weekend rendezvous in Nashville, before it fizzled-out. Maybe we should ride in our "Country-Western" boots and hats :p as a tribute??
See you soon! Dave

Hey yall.
Relatively near North Augusta, but would aboard early seventies 5 speed Collegiates and/or 5 speed Suburbans and donning helmets....
If yall would be okay with that, but I certainly understand and respect it if it is only for the antique single speed cruisers.

Awesome Shawn, we’re planning a reopening ride soon as well. It’s been really tough not being able to do a group ride with everything closed up. Have fun guys!!

Hey yall.
Relatively near North Augusta, but would aboard early seventies 5 speed Collegiates and/or 5 speed Suburbans and donning helmets....
If yall would be okay with that, but I certainly understand and respect it if it is only for the antique single speed cruisers.
All are welcome on our rides but if you show up in spandex on a roadbike you will be sorely disappointed with our pace! V/r Shawn

Back