When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn phantom 26 in

-
What do you think it's worth?
Idk what it is but something looks off about it. The chainring is wrong along with the rack. Thinking it might have s7’s on it and not s2’s as the wheels look kinda thin to me. And I think its a repaint but not certain. $700ish??

Well, it has a Phantom carrier with light, Phantom pedals, comfort grips off a Suburban, bent kickstand and 60's head badge. I'd give him 6 hunerd and dicker over the shipping fee.

Oh yea didn't even notice chain ring. They are very over priced didn't notice some of the thing said wow! I was just curious. Thanks

it is always better for the seller to list things way overpriced than to discover his bike was actually worth 3 grand after selling it for $300.00.

what year did they stop making that bike? looks like a Bendix rear coaster brake.

it is always better for the seller to list things way overpriced than to discover his bike was actually worth 3 grand after selling it for $300.00.

what year did they stop making that bike? looks like a Bendix rear coaster brake.
HW Panther's were 50 through 54 only.

Back