When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SCRAP bearing cages / smaller round parts / beer bottle caps WANTED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
BUMPIN' it up again as a reminder if you're cleaning out some parts now. If so, don't scrap 'em, send 'em to me!

Last edited:
Here you go ,Boris....think you might like this....it’s free , it’s round , and to keep you occupied during quarantine , it’s a jigsaw puzzle !!.... it’s re-using and recycling in the same step!!...I can break it down for easy shipping....3/4” maple plywood , cut on a CNC...48” I.D. , 56” O.D. .... Boris ,you got first dibs.....Vince , if you want it , you’re gonna’ have to hop in that Zig-Zag Man van of yours and come over my house and pick it up....after them , it’s free , up for grabs to anyone....it’s in N.J.....
3F1232E2-79B4-49B6-A1AE-F51D4F7E541E.jpeg

107DFCB7-866F-44E7-8A83-20EF8D91FB49.jpeg

5C71F6C4-742E-4E76-A201-414BAF47D0BB.jpeg

5EA47D40-4248-4E85-9C20-B16BD2C4CD20.jpeg

Here you go ,Boris....think you might like this....it’s free , it’s round , and to keep you occupied during quarantine , it’s a jigsaw puzzle !!.... it’s re-using and recycling in the same step!!...I can break it down for easy shipping....3/4” maple plywood , cut on a CNC...48” I.D. , 56” O.D. .... Boris ,you got first dibs.....Vince , if you want it , you’re gonna’ have to hop in that Zig-Zag Man van of yours and come over my house and pick it up....after them , it’s free , up for grabs to anyone....it’s in N.J.....View attachment 1193422

View attachment 1193424

View attachment 1193425

View attachment 1193426

Great offer, THANKS! But I'm not making reflectors for blimps. Vince would probably be too high to ever find your place. So option 3 would most likely have to be put into play.

Here you go ,Boris....think you might like this....it’s free , it’s round , and to keep you occupied during quarantine , it’s a jigsaw puzzle !!.... it’s re-using and recycling in the same step!!...I can break it down for easy shipping....3/4” maple plywood , cut on a CNC...48” I.D. , 56” O.D. .... Boris ,you got first dibs.....Vince , if you want it , you’re gonna’ have to hop in that Zig-Zag Man van of yours and come over my house and pick it up....after them , it’s free , up for grabs to anyone....it’s in N.J.....View attachment 1193422

View attachment 1193424

View attachment 1193425

View attachment 1193426
I'm really liken it but first I need to find a reflector to fit.Will keep you updated.

A GREAT BIG THANKS to all the members that have helped me out so far, but I still need more of everything, especially the Schwinn VSF* bearing cages.

*The VSF Ball Bearing Retainer was used in Vintage Schwinn Postwar 1" headsets that were used with 1" threaded forks.
(Thanks to @Smoopy's for info from old post)

Last edited:
Hey moron, Do you want bottle caps that have no advertisement on them ? I used to have some th
at were never used or advertised

Back