When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need info on these iverson dragstrippers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Fireballmatt15

On Training Wheels
I am wondering about the rarity and maybe value of these bikes. The 1968 dragstripper (the one with the black seat) is nos and was taken out of the box last year has stayed inside all its life. The 1970 draggstripper (the one with the white seat) has been rode a few times but is still in mint condition. Both bikes are all original and original fixed gear bikes

IMG_1962.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

Both bikes are awesome. Out of my wheelhouse here but I would say based on condition very rare. Value is another story. These are 'off brand' and the key to good money is finding the right buyer. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Welcome! NICE bikes! Iverson bikes have become very collectable over the past few years, especially those with the tailpipe frame. The fact that they are so clean makes them even better.

The most desirable bikes for Iverson would have a shifter, speed bikes are always worth a little more, in most cases (maybe a 1963 Sting-Ray and some others that were only coaster being an exception).

I think those are both easily $800-1,000 bikes.

If these were shifter bikes they might approach that. I think the coaster brake bikes would be more in the $500ish range. Again not really my area so I would like to hear some of the other muscle bike experts weigh in on this one. V/r Shawn

Last edited:
Welcome to The CABE. Your drag Strippers are beautiful, great color also, in my opinion. Odd brands I think are hit and miss. I am kind of in line with Shawn, maybe $600.00. If they were shifter bikes I could see $1000.00. Let's see them in the Complete Bikes for Sale section here.

Thanks for all the responses about the value and rarity, but I need to ask another question I am not certain on the bikes years I guessed at them because I can't find any sort of model numbers on the bikes. Does anyone know where the model numbers are at on these iverson bikes?

They are both 1971 or later. The BMA-6 sticker on the seat tube was added to bikes in 1971.

Wonderful bikes!

I have a 1970 Iverson catalog that may have more info on your bike. Here are a couple of pics of it and I'll check it at work later for your bike.
19TjfYJ.jpg

CMPCTcn.jpg

Last edited:
I also have an Iverson Dragstripper except it’s an adult bike. I’m curious about the age. Not too familiar with this one, so I’ve reached out to several people as well as the bike museum in OH and it seems this one seems to be rare. Anyone familiar with this style? Age?

3368D208-7DDC-4A6F-BA19-97D2C5EDCCAC.jpeg

F4C12653-0DF4-4D2F-8D0C-37F6DC9E617B.jpeg

42B30D30-AC06-44B3-B019-5ABDA7E78C0C.jpeg

9AB1A62E-E1FE-40E5-86D4-B8E163DB5313.jpeg

816303AE-2F08-4A6A-946C-ABAC103A86E5.jpeg

C0BD1F76-9254-438C-BF36-83EC6843790E.jpeg

Neat 26 incher there! I think that one is a 1971 also, only because it has pedals with white reflectors in them. Bicycle manufacturers used pedals with white reflectors at the beginning of 1971, then some safety thing was issued that pedals had to have amber reflectors and they used amber.

That is a pretty rare bike actually, you don't see many in 26 inch with that frame.

Back