When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plucked from obscurity---need some advice on this Hawthorne.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-a
~
%%
OAuth Error:2001

z

all riders

Finally riding a big boys bike
I brought this home today(can I keep it, mom?). I'm confident that it is a 1946/47 Snyder built. It looks like hell on the one hand(yes that greenish hue is moss). On the other, it seems to be very correct and it's all straight as an arrow(chaingaurd has a ding). There is plenty of evidence of remaining original paint. So, is this the right Oxalic acid candidate? For no real reason, I'm surprised by the painted rims(maybe white with black pins) should this have painted rims? Can anyone send me pictures of what the seat should look like covered, including picture or insight as to how the leather is attached after rapping underneath. And finally, I guess I might be in the market for the "comet" tank that goes on one of these--a crusty one might be the ticket. Those are Goodyear All Weather tires, unfortunately roached. Thanks for your input

DSCN0096.JPG

DSCN0097.JPG

DSCN0099.JPG

DSCN0101.JPG

DSCN0103.JPG

I brought this home today(can I keep it, mom?). I'm confident that it is a 1946/47 Snyder built. It looks like hell on the one hand(yes that greenish hue is moss). On the other, it seems to be very correct and it's all straight as an arrow(chaingaurd has a ding). There is plenty of evidence of remaining original paint. So, is this the right Oxalic acid candidate? For no real reason, I'm surprised by the painted rims(maybe white with black pins) should this have painted rims? Can anyone send me pictures of what the seat should look like covered, including picture or insight as to how the leather is attached after rapping underneath. And finally, I guess I might be in the market for the "comet" tank that goes on one of these--a crusty one might be the ticket. Those are Goodyear All Weather tires, unfortunately roached. Thanks for your input

View attachment 1218027

View attachment 1218028

View attachment 1218029

View attachment 1218031

View attachment 1218032
A CABE member reminded me to look at the fender bridge--now confident it's a 1946/7 CWC

Back