When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1979 Vintage MTB parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Xlobsterman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
USED - Vintage Mafac Cantilever brake set with original Mafac brake pads, a set of vintage Kool-Stop pads with little to no wear on them and Suntor VGT derailleur and Mighty Thumb Shifter. These parts were on a custom Champion mountain bike I built for myself back in 1979 as seen in the last pics in this listing. I parted out the bike 10 years ago, and sold it off. I just found these parts in a box in the basement recently when I was looking for something else.....LOL

$125 for the lot.

Wow man, epic build back in the day!! Wish ya still had that frame!!

Yea, in hindsight I wish I never sold the bike! But when I sold it, money was a bit tight, and I wasn't riding it much. So I made that decision, and eventually made quite a bit of $$$ parting it out.

Anyhow, here is a pic of me with the bike in it's original single speed configuration, (1979) before it eventually evolved into the previous pic posted as a six speed bike. BTW, I purchased the frame & fork directly from the builder Doug out of the back of his van when he showed up to our shop one day.

Yea, in hindsight I wish I never sold the bike! But when I sold it, money was a bit tight, and I wasn't riding it much. So I made that decision, and eventually made quite a bit of $$$ parting it out.

Anyhow, here is a pic of me with the bike in it's original single speed configuration, (1979) before it eventually evolved into the previous pic posted as a six speed bike. BTW, I purchased the frame & fork directly from the builder Doug out of the back of his van when he showed up to our shop one day.

View attachment 1221246

that’s awesome man! I’ve actually seen this pic in a few places. Rad that’s it’s you and your bike!

Back