When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rolling Relics San Francisco ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
1593503703043.png

This sucks. If my wife and I still do our road trip can two individuals still ride bikes in San Francisco or is it frowned upon? I would still love to ride my bike across the Golden Gate Bridge. Is that still possible and what restrictions are there? If anyone can help me with this info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys and ride on.

This sucks. If my wife and I still do our road trip can two individuals still ride bikes in San Francisco or is it frowned upon? I would still love to ride my bike across the Golden Gate Bridge. Is that still possible and what restrictions are there? If anyone can help me with this info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks guys and ride on.
There is no reason you can't ride in San Francisco. The Golden gate bridge is open. It's still is a beautiful ride. Use common Sense and enjoy yourself.

You guys and gals can always come down to SoCal and ride with us at the beaches. Long stretch of boardwalk, lots of places to eat, beautiful weather, and the scenery isn't half bad either
Many beaches are being shut down again, so that may not be a good idea. The beaches that are open will just be overrun. This weekend's Cyclone Coasters ride has been cancelled because of this.

Not at all, there are cyclists all over the place. Many of the areas where the SF ride starts and takes place are currently disrupted by construction, etc. but you could park down by Crissy Field and still ride around the GG Bridge, Marina, Fisherman's Wharf, Emabarcadero, etc. Also great riding for vintage bikes around Golden Gate Park, with plenty of parking usually available along Ocean Beach or around either windmill. I suggest doing GG Park from the coast, up to the Haight and the Panhandle then back down. Mellow grade, but having that downhill finish to the beach is nice. Sunday has some of the park roads closed to vehicles as an added bonus. Feel free to PM me for any recommendations, etc. - happy to help.

So let me clarify my post. The ride is still doable, especially by only a couple people. This ride tends to bring a good 75+ riders most of the time. So having 75+ people find parking, find a food stop, go around all the detours and construction would be less than enjoyable especially for me. These rides I throw are work for me. I hate to say it but not really an enjoyable day for me keeping track of everyone and keeping us all safe. Don't get me wrong I love seeing everyone and getting to talk, but it's more work than it is play for me. Anyways, the ride can still be done. Feel free to check it out if you will be in the area. Hell, I might go again just because. So if anyone decides they can't live without this ride, pm me and maybe we can do a very small one and social distance, wear masks, etc.

Thanks guys for the input. The wife and myself will try to get there and ride. Golden Gate park sounds like a great place to start. If we end up going I will post up a couple days before if anybody local wants to join us. Arizona this time off year is way to hot to do much riding and have wanted to ride San Francisco since I seen photos from this ride years ago.

Back