When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enlighten Me Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looks like more than just 2 bidders.

Currently someone willing to trade 2 shares of Tesla for it. Prices going up all across the board these days...

Seller also has listed the frame for it. Multiple bids on that. Ad says he will be listing the other parts soon. Was a good bike and he will probably make a killing.
So every bike, boy's included. will be parted? Then every collector will have a pile of mismatched parts? Then the hobby will be all about finding the original parts for each bike?
Sounds like fun

Last edited:
Curious to see the other parts when they come up. Looks like it was a great original bike from the frame and the tank. There hasn't been any prior parts sold from the bike.

For that price you could buy a whole complete bike like I just did....crazy 3500 or more I think some of you guys are right friends are keeping the building high

Back