When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1963 Phillips Camelback

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$100
Zipcode

Frank Kauffman

On Training Wheels
I’m selling this Phillips camelback I’ve had for a few years. The three speed Sturmey Archer hub shifts well. I haven’t ridden it a ton since I’ve had it because it’s a bit small for me. It had some old Schwinn pedals when I got it, but one broke and I only had these newer pedals for a replacement. I’ll include the remaining schwinn pedal with the sale.

Asking $200
I’m located in Doylestown, PA and this wouldn’t really be a candidate to be shipped, so I’d have to limit it to meeting somewhere in this area. Let me know if you’d like more photos or any additional information.

257F25BA-77FE-4D53-8680-B50DA98DCAEC.jpeg
0E22865F-C0F7-4F98-BCC9-8EA40C724FB2.jpeg
E6198C07-1F0F-4623-94E4-A56F2F8EF99F.jpeg
74D838D6-3E03-49AE-8C5D-E5C4818D7D0B.jpeg

I've got a nearly identical bike. I swapped the skinning tires out for some cruiser tires with a kickback hub and it's one of my favorite bikes to ride. In case anyone is considering having some fun with this ride.

Back