When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1952-53 Schwinn Streamliner Rare color

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can't wait to see it next to my bikes.

Had an unequipped chartreuse/black back around 2010, it was a pretty rough rider with a stuck stem so it went to a guy in Phoenix who had a few of them.

A couple of years ago there was a complete one like the seller's here on the Quad Cities CL for $400. Had all the stuff and decent paint but I was too lazy to make the drive for it. I kind of regret that now...

I really gotta start putting my pennies away for days like this. I'm not a Schwinn person by any means but this is the second one since I've been in the hobby I admire enough to want in my own stable.

Erin

Has anyone ever seen a chartreuse DX?

Seriously, this pattern is so much better than any of the common 50s Schwinn paint schemes that I wanna see the black/pastel in more colors:

50s Schwinn powder pink, baby blue and mint green.

And one in the 80s Schwinn Yo Scooter Ice Mint color too, just for fun.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen a chartreuse DX?

Seriously, this pattern is so much better than any of the common 50s Schwinn paint schemes that I wanna see the black/pastel in more colors:

50s Schwinn powder pink, baby blue and mint green.

And one in the 80s Schwinn Yo Scooter Ice Mint color too, just for fun.

I’ve never heard of a dx in this color. I’m pretty sure all 50’s dx’s had the same scallop paint scheme though. The darts was prewar only as far as I know

Back