When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dayton Super Streamline in Berlin NY estate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Fyi.. didnt anybody notice the correct date and make of the bike listed...being a antiques dealer myself.. means they have done the alot of reasearch and the extra pics usually indicates they know its different which usually indicates a big price or bid on item..years of getting f--ked at prosales made me pretty savy.... ha.....lol.

again the weasels that don't have 2 nickels to rub together already educated the sellers.. "i can't buy it , but don't sell it for less than $$$"
Someone did that to me....A woman was selling a Harley....average price...I didn't bite right away...few days later I went back and the price was jacked up by 4K...when I asked about the price difference she told me that a friend told her it was worth that much more. It was now 4K too high and it didn't sell...she ended up giving it to her Grandson....

Someone did that to me....A woman was selling a Harley....average price...I didn't bite right away...few days later I went back and the price was jacked up by 4K...when I asked about the price difference she told me that a friend told her it was worth that much more. It was now 4K too high and it didn't sell...she ended up giving it to her Grandson....
that's why you need to buy when you see it ..to many Richard Craniums out there

Is that a 2 speed hub?

I see a mount for a shifter on the top bar but no shifter.

Last edited:
Back