When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Ride, Orange CA. Sept. 13, 2020

-

tripple3

Riding Miles; Collecting Smiles
Circle City Monthly Bike Ride OC CA Sept 13th

What:
Vintage Bike Ride through historic neighborhoods and bike trails. We will stop at interesting locations and finish with a lunch stop.
When: Sunday Sept 13th Meet at 10:00am and kickstands up at 10:30am Sharp.
Where: Ride starts at the fountain in the middle of the traffic circle at Chapman and Glassell in the city of Orange.
Who: Anyone who can ride a bike. We ask for vintage or classic type bicycles only.
Theme: Ride your Prewar Bikes... if you don't have one, don't worry, this is just for fun.

I copy/paste this from 5 years ago https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/circle-city-monthly-bike-ride-oc-ca-sept-13th.77630/
When @Eric started these group rides.
Come on out and ride; always a grand ol' time.
321726824419167321_o-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg
full-d-1456582645-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg-jpg.jpg

1597257387816.png

Awesome! I am trying to finish up my 1930's Westfield racer. I'd like to bring it out. My son has a lowrider show bike that he rides on occasion. Is he allow to cruise as well or is it strictly vintage?
All are Welcome to ride, any bike they want.
Often, there are young ones riding with us; it's a "Family" event.
Hope to meet you at the Circle.

I had an IDEA;
Sears September Ride!
If you have an old bike sold by Sears, bring it out.
Just for Fun, being September and all....
Wear your @Hippie Mike Sear's Sept. t-shirt if you got one years ago.
@cyclingday @cyclonecoaster.com @markivpedalpusher @OC54 @John @fordmike65 @Velocipedist Co. @mrg @63caddy @rustjunkie @Rusty72 @oddball
Please spread the word to all OC Riders for Sears September!
1598789711178.png

1598789770742.png

My First bike was a SEARS bike.

1598789903552.png

@ssum2 Hope you can make it....

@Rayzway310 @Robertriley @birdzgarage

Seems like there is another Sears ride this month!
In past years, Labor Day Weekend Was Sears September in Long Beach;
Frank said recently, he is not doing organized "Theme Rides" anymore.
Ride what you want; enjoy what you ride!
Sunday group rides are always a great time, 1st and 2nd Sundays, every month for me.
Let's see Who/what shows up!
Flying Cliffs.JPG

Back