When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

37/38 Monark built Hawthorn Twin Bars — Matching His & Hers

-
Also, I may have been the person that acquired the rack from eBay. The patina matches.
1eda2a4cd4c9eeb93564183e940fb5bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no cool story that goes with them.
Almost as found...View attachment 1255106
As found. Just got the ladies on Monday this week.

View attachment 1255107

Wow your men’s is in fabulous shape!!! So cool to see what the original paint looks like and the bright look of the aluminum handlebars!!! Nice score on the ladies, what a cool frame

Wow your men’s is in fabulous shape!!! So cool to see what the original paint looks like and the bright look of the aluminum handlebars!!! Nice score on the ladies, what a cool frame

It has a repair at the head tube that most have. If you look closely... I’m slowly uncovering the original blue paint.

It has a repair at the head tube that most have. If you look closely... I’m slowly uncovering the original blue paint.

I did not notice that, I guess that could be a week point... Looks like a quality repair and saved the paint too.

Back