When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin Twin

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Found the pedals I want for the twin. Not og examples, but they'll get the job done. Still waiting to find the chrome rims I want for the new wheelset. Settled on a solid 44t sprocket and a new crank for the bike. And a sealed bearing bottom bracket conversion I've used on several other bikes. That's all for now.

s-l400 (19).jpg

Well, I scored a perfect twin 20 head shroud. Very happy right now. It's been very slow going obtaining parts for this thing. But once I get a crank shroud I'll have all of the sheet metal parts that I plan to use. Then strip, paint and reassemble.

15961518980973736168323842401814.jpg

15961519309257702802081284124349.jpg

1596151953845585116746610655224.jpg

Waahoo, here comes the stripper. Paint that is. Decided to use it on the head shroud. I am not prepared to risk media blast on it. Damn thing took a year to find. Pondering it for the frame and fork though. Also back to thinking about color. I know I can do it in whatever color I want, but I'm having trouble deciding. My daughter would say purple , my wife would say she doesn't care, and I'm going between maroon, black, matte army green, and a few others. HELP ME PLEASE.

Waahoo, here comes the stripper. Paint that is. Decided to use it on the head shroud. I am not prepared to risk media blast on it. Damn thing took a year to find. Pondering it for the frame and fork though. Also back to thinking about color. I know I can do it in whatever color I want, but I'm having trouble deciding. My daughter would say purple , my wife would say she doesn't care, and I'm going between maroon, black, matte army green, and a few others. HELP ME PLEASE.

What about black with maroon pins? Good idea not to blast the shroud as it seems almost all the originals have cracks in them and hard to find in good condition.

Back