When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 28" mystery bike (*Little advice please*)

-
it's a cool bike, looks like it has parts from at least 3 different bikes, the tires are a repop - (if they were at my house, they would be in the trash, just saying).

still cool overall. vb's would be nice, but any good modern rim are great for a rider.

have fun with it. You probably would have had quicker responses in the pre 1933 section.

Yes, E-bay frame could be Westfield AC....there were better pics of the BB on the listing but it is GONE! Sad to see it parted as it had a tank clearly. Was asking $285. The picture of it does not show the BB well, but you could very well be correct!

Last edited:
it's a cool bike, looks like it has parts from at least 3 different bikes, the tires are a repop - (if they were at my house, they would be in the trash, just saying).

still cool overall. vb's would be nice, but any good modern rim are great for a rider.

have fun with it. You probably would have had quicker responses in the pre 1933 section.
Hey man thanks for the reply! Yeah the tires will either get hung up or sold to someone who wants a “carpet queen” bike.....if i cant ride something its no-go for me. Im basically planning on blowing this bike completely apart and rebuilding it back up as a rider without the cheesy repop parts....as correct as possible but a street cruiser. Must have off-white tires though....lol.

Back