When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1954 Schwinn Panther

-
I had 1952 Blue color but my blue wasn’t candy. Did 52 have blue? I know mine was repainted. That’s how I bought it

i Believe they came in a red, blue, green two tone from day one. Here's the 50 catalog image of a girls. I came this = close to buying a restored Blue 52 back in 2013. I believe the asking was $1250 and I just couldn't convince myself that I needed it that bad.

1600245445243.png

That would of been nice to have that 52. Do you have a Panther Now? So the blue from 52’ and 53’ is different form the 54?

There’s one on eBay now at $507 or best offer. Can you let me know if it’s all original? The way the rear newspaper rack (Brace) is angled, it looks like the that rack doesn’t belong to it

That one on eBay has been pieced together.

That would of been nice to have that 52. Do you have a Panther Now? So the blue from 52’ and 53’ is different form the 54?

Yes, the 54's had the new Opal colors, not the solid opaque main colors all the other years had.

Back