When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted- High Flange Front Hub.

-
Thanks for replies. I am looking for the hub like the one pictured. It's going on a 1948 B6 balloon tire. It is chrome plated steel and measures 4 inches in diameter.

View attachment 1262171
Have you fullfilled your search for a high flange hub ? If you get multiple offers, im also looking for 40s-50s hub like you've pictured and perhaps you can help me in my search..thanx

Have you fullfilled your search for a high flange hub ? If you get multiple offers, im also looking for 40s-50s hub like you've pictured and perhaps you can help me in my search..thanx
No luck yet. I'll let you know if I see anything. These were always kinda difficult to get.

I believe he’s looking for this hub (no drum brake) but with the standard spokes
0B0147EA-AB93-458D-851C-11BF486980B8.jpeg

0A86A43E-7C94-4045-ACD4-63934DF7EE4D.jpeg

Yes That's it. I guess if it's drilled for 105 ga spokes that would be OK. I wouldn't want one drilled for 120 ga.Is that one for sell? I would pay $350
Sorry to get your hopes up. This one is not for sale. I only used it to show which type you wanted.

Back