When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted- High Flange Front Hub.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for replies. I am looking for the hub like the one pictured. It's going on a 1948 B6 balloon tire. It is chrome plated steel and measures 4 inches in diameter.

View attachment 1262171
Have you fullfilled your search for a high flange hub ? If you get multiple offers, im also looking for 40s-50s hub like you've pictured and perhaps you can help me in my search..thanx

Have you fullfilled your search for a high flange hub ? If you get multiple offers, im also looking for 40s-50s hub like you've pictured and perhaps you can help me in my search..thanx
No luck yet. I'll let you know if I see anything. These were always kinda difficult to get.

I believe he’s looking for this hub (no drum brake) but with the standard spokes
0B0147EA-AB93-458D-851C-11BF486980B8.jpeg

0A86A43E-7C94-4045-ACD4-63934DF7EE4D.jpeg

Yes That's it. I guess if it's drilled for 105 ga spokes that would be OK. I wouldn't want one drilled for 120 ga.Is that one for sell? I would pay $350
Sorry to get your hopes up. This one is not for sale. I only used it to show which type you wanted.

Back