When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post some pictures of your most valuable bike you have in your collection.

-
Mine is a 1934 Excelsior Schwinn. It had bad spokes and missing tires. Direct drive----no coaster.

I dont have any pre war bikes, so it's probably my 1950 Western Flyer Super.View attachment 1271801

But personally, I love this 1949 Westfield Rambler Custom Deluxe. I know its a rebadged Columbia 5 Star Superb, but the original 2 tone blue paint is in great condition, which you don't find too many this color, and the Atomic graphic is really cool. I've only seen a handful of these Atomic bikes, and never another 2 tone blue. Is it rare? Could be? Doesn't necessarily make it valuable, but its gonna take a ridiculous amount of dough to get it from me. No I am not fishing for offers. LolView attachment 1271805

View attachment 1271806

View attachment 1271806

View attachment 1271807

View attachment 1271808

View attachment 1271808
Both bikes looking good...:tonguewink:

Stay safe with family.!!! and friends.!!! &
Enjoy your beautiful bikes either boys or girls bikes my friend.

I dont have any pre war bikes, so it's probably my 1950 Western Flyer Super.View attachment 1271801

But personally, I love this 1949 Westfield Rambler Custom Deluxe. I know its a rebadged Columbia 5 Star Superb, but the original 2 tone blue paint is in great condition, which you don't find too many this color, and the Atomic graphic is really cool. I've only seen a handful of these Atomic bikes, and never another 2 tone blue. Is it rare? Could be? Doesn't necessarily make it valuable, but its gonna take a ridiculous amount of dough to get it from me. No I am not fishing for offers. LolView attachment 1271805

View attachment 1271806

View attachment 1271806

View attachment 1271807

View attachment 1271808

View attachment 1271808
I'm thinking factory option. A lot of advertisements gave the opportunity when ordering a bike from factory to have whatever combo of paint options available.. some accessories or options that may not have come stock on the floor.
Looks like someone had a taste for the different.
Very cool.

Erin

image.jpg

Because of my California heritage and affiliation with the Disney Family
image.jpg

Because I started on the sidewalk with a JC Penny,s trike, fell in love with this nos 36 Rollfast 16” balloon trike at Mark Mattei’s house 25 years ago and coerced it out of him in trade with a 1940 Dual Cushion Lit tank Dayton Champion .......

You arent payin until you arent payin any more and thats when you really start payin.... the day these two Road Kings leave my possession!

Back