When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Perfect Patina Matches

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I knew about this Snyder build Hawthorne Twin Bar for a while...but it wasn't for sale. I had a feeling I'd end up with it someday, so when a buddy picked up the correct missing Delta Zep fender light at a local swap, I had to get it. Sure enough 3 months later the bike became available & I reunited them:hearteyes:
View attachment 774268
View attachment 774269

Oh man, I am looking for a blue Zep light (and rack) for my twin as well. I have a minty black on there as a placeholder if anybody knows of a blue one.

Resized_20201004_201449001_571.jpeg

Just add the (28) (T///H.B.) &.

I buy the bike(at Good) price of @ good friend. with the intention of. Take some,

Parts of the bike. But NoooT.... Now cause.

Serial number starts with letter, (B).
Besides...The bike had I believe from the.

Factory, (B.D. stand) (6) Hole (R.rack.)

Nice wheels set. With ( H/3).
Morrow rear Hub. No tank don't know.

It came with one but hey. It's mine and.
Found good home & good Caretaker.

Which is me...:p:hearteyecat:;)

Im a huge patina freak and have a large handful of bikes slowly being pieced together as I find items.
Here is a quick one I did in a few days that, believe it or not, started as basically a frame, fork and crank set. The black patina fenders from my collection literally look like they've never left the bike since day one. Everything I added to the bike is an original Schwinn part as well....

woods2.jpg

woods3.jpg

That's a good question @bloo! I have no idea, sorry. There were no markings other than the size (26"x2.35")& inflation parameters. Looked/felt pretty heavy duty. Too bad I couldn't get them to fit in the fenders and had to use Fat Franks in the same size that fit without issue. The tread wrapping around the side makes them a bit wider. Gave them to my friend @jlively970 to use on a similar bike & it looks fantastic!! :cool: :cool: I believe they are takeoff tires from possibly an Electra I picked up from a LBS.

Back