When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you think an un-restored Firestone Fleetwood Supreme is worth these days.?

• Thread starter Deleted member 72895
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here you go guys...

DHS1.jpg

DHS2.jpg

DHS3.jpg

DHS4.jpg

This is not a Dayton, not a Super Streamline, and not original. What it is, is a Firestone Fleetwood Supreme with wrong parts on it. I agree with @cyclingday --worth the sum of the parts. V/r Shawn

This is a Dayton Super Streamline

This is an original Firestone Fleetwood Supreme

Personally, I'd detail it out and ride it. It looks SWEET. A shame to part out. I just bought a nice older resto, pretty close to what you have. Sure, it's been tweaked/changed a bit from stock, ( and I did more changes closer to stock) so was mine. Big hairy deal. Lots of dudes ( and gals) personalized their rides back then, just like now. Don't get caught in the "factory correct" or part it out. That's just sad. The hobby is for fun, not a contest as to who has the showroom example. Cheers, Bob

IMG_2457.JPG

IMG_2459.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2474 (1).JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

Back