When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first Non Schwinn..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

EastsideSchwinn

Finally riding a big boys bike
I finally bit the Bullet. I have been a Schwinn guy since I was a kid.. and though I'll continue to be be, I bought outside the brand for the first time.

I'm not sure if this is opening pandoras box or not but we'll see. Here is what I think is a '50 Columbia 5 Star Superb. Needs a correct seat, tail light, and front fender braces, other than that I think it's pretty complete.

Anyhow.. hope you guys like it, and any knowledge will be appreciated, I'm green to Columbia Bicycles. Thanks.
20201011_175724_resized.jpg

20201011_173823_resized.jpg

20201011_174743_resized.jpg

20201011_175731_resized.jpg

Beautiful.!! bike.!!Amigo.!
CONGRATS.

STAY SAFE WITH FAMILY.!!! AND FRIENDS. AND ENJOY YOUR BIKES EITHER BOYS OR GIRLS BIKES...

Dark Side it's Nooooo Nooooo Nooooo,

Tan Bad Como dicen 0 Lo Pintan..

Q. Chevere...jejeje.

Last edited:
I finally bit the Bullet. I have been a Schwinn guy since I was a kid.. and though I'll continue to be be, I bought outside the brand for the first time.

I'm not sure if this is opening pandoras box or not but we'll see. Here is what I think is a '50 Columbia 5 Star Superb. Needs a correct seat, tail light, and front fender braces, other than that I think it's pretty complete.

Anyhow.. hope you guys like it, and any knowledge will be appreciated, I'm green to Columbia Bicycles. Thanks.
View attachment 1287633

View attachment 1287635

View attachment 1287636

View attachment 1287637
I just realized that's Suicide Bridge aka Colorado Street Bridge in Pasadena. I haven't been down there in years. They've really fixed it up beautifully.

Back