When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sprichst du Deutsch? Translation Services needed

-

Rusty McNickel

I live for the CABE
I am in need of translation services for a German Victoria bicycle mounted engine manual.

I do not need cover to cover but just the basics of starting, operating and running instructions.

This is a 2 cycle and I have no experience with bicycle mounted engines and I don't want to F it up! There are controls on this that I am not otherwise familiar with and need to be replaced or repaired.

I suspect an overhaul or at least inspection is in order and I do have that lit and some experience but this is a start.

Willing to pay or barder.

Donkey!

Google translate.
"Handbuch vom Deutschen ins Englische übersetzen" took me a few seconds.
You may be able to just photograph page and enter it into text block.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

I am in need of translation services for a German Victoria bicycle mounted engine manual.

I do not need cover to cover but just the basics of starting, operating and running instructions.

This is a 2 cycle and I have no experience with bicycle mounted engines and I don't want to F it up! There are controls on this that I am not otherwise familiar with and need to be replaced or repaired.

I suspect an overhaul or at least inspection is in order and I do have that lit and some experience but this is a start.

Willing to pay or barder.

Donkey!
I would be happy to translate for your project. Please pvt message me.
Thanks, pete

This is the one ?

typen-cd-fuer-victoria-vicky-i-fm-38-fm-38-l.jpg

Back