When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stonework Saturday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Another weekend is upon us. Good Stonework Saturday everyone. I hope all are well had a great week and found some time to get out for a ride. Stay safe and have fun.
Hammerhead
20200407_125026.jpg

Granite ledges along the Merrimack River Sewalls falls trails in Concord NH
20200926_135341.jpg

Stonewall in front of the Goss reading room in Lakeport NH

Last edited:
Hello and Good Stonework Saturday everyone. Hope all are well and were able to get out on your bike this week. Thank you for sharing your Stonework pictures here and viewing this thread. Some AMAZING pictures let's keep them coming. Stay healthy,have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

A railroad bridge abutment along the Northern Rail Trail in Andover NH

Depot St. bridge abutment in Franklin NH

Didn't have much time to ride today, but took out one of my favorite riders for a short spin. My 1983 Motobecane Grand Touring, purchased from the original owner in Hancock N.H. August of 2018, and originally purchased from Sunshine Sports, Nashua, in 1983.....but, after my ride and stonework pics, I had to ride something else.

And here we have the end of the story for today. Some of the lawn is cut and high winds are bringing tons of leaves, but it sure is pretty!

Ride on!

Back