When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

-
Bought it today for $40, attempted riding NO GO! Original tires they are melted literally but good looking bike, brought her home!

0033CF26-8CCB-4D69-9F3F-B69A379A2B4F.jpeg

I found something similar at the curb a few days ago. '65 Humber Sports model with Sturmey Archer 3 speed hub. Mine needed a little TLC,
but after a bit of WD-40 and wrenches, she goes down the road just fine. Good luck with your new ride. Look at the Vintage Lightweight bike site here on The CABE.

Night time test ride around the neighborhood, on my '64 American. Swapped out the wheels and tires. Some crusty S-7 wheels with black wall CST241 tires. Rides very nice. Stay healthy,have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead
View attachment 1289765
View attachment 1289766
Tonight's forecast..."Dark", continued mostly "Dark", with widely scattered "Light" towards morning!! Lets see that ride in the "Light"!!

Huffy tandem...
County is looking to end the one activity the kids are able to do this fall and blocked parents/spectators from the stands...so, went rogue and rode the tandem over to watch the game from center field and then commute home with my son on the tandem.
e4f0f03c9d235fbcdc8c38882c765b94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back