When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Worksman M2600 in CT - will ship

-
Price
Zipcode

Allrounderco

I live for the CABE
Here is a great example of the American made Worksman industrial bicycle. This model has the optional HD tubes and tires, giving it a stated load capacity of 500lbs.

This bicycle is SUPER CLEAN! I believe it to be a 1984, and is looking extremely good for its age - no doubt a testament to the build quality. There's a lot of chrome here, and it gleams. There are the typical chips in the finish from use . I've treated them to remove any rust, but I don't believe in touch-ups. If you do (and are good at it), you can make this look even better.

It's a big bike - presumably for the bigger rider, although with it's 20" frame size, I'm able to ride it very comfortably at my 5'5" and 77cm PBH. There's a lot of seatpost, if you're taller. This bike also has the optional 9" rise tall handlebars. If you don't need the insane load capacity, but just want a cool, US made bike, these make great cruisers. This one rides nicely, and with its slack geometry, it's easy to handle.

Local pickup encouraged and preferred - Hartford County, CT

I will pack and ship for actual cost of transport (BikeFlights or ShipBike) plus $25.

P1100376.JPG

P1100377.JPG

P1100378.JPG

P1100379.JPG

P1100380.JPG

P1100381.JPG

P1100382.JPG

P1100383.JPG

P1100384.JPG

P1100385.JPG

P1100387.JPG

\

Last edited:
Here is a great example of the American made Worksman industrial bicycle. This model has the optional HD tubes and tires, giving it a stated load capacity of 500lbs.

This bicycle is SUPER CLEAN! I believe it to be a 1984, and is looking extremely good for its age - no doubt a testament to the build quality. There's a lot of chrome here, and it gleams. There are the typical chips in the finish from use . I've treated them to remove any rust, but I don't believe in touch-ups. If you do (and are good at it), you can make this look even better.

It's a big bike - presumably for the bigger rider, although with it's 20" frame size, I'm able to ride it very comfortably at my 5'5" and 77cm PBH. There's a lot of seatpost, if you're taller. This bike also has the optional 9" rise tall handlebars. If you don't need the insane load capacity, but just want a cool, US made bike, these make great cruisers. This one rides nicely, and with its slack geometry, it's easy to handle.

Local pickup only at this time - Hartford County, CT
No pic

Back