When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Men’s Troxel bicycle seat saddle original $150.00 OBO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Men’s Troxel bicycle saddle original $150.00 OBO

What you see is what you will get. A VERY nice lightly worn men’s tan HEAVY vinyl/original stamp example that would be excellent on an original bike, or if detailed more, a prized resto. The clamp has been painted. Few stains on top, looks like surface rust on base. TOTALLY solid.

The single springs are very strong. I had this on a bicycle for a short time, I’m tipping the scale at around 180 lbs and it gave a really good ride, no issues with springs compressing..smooth……$150.00 U.S. funds (SENT IN U.S. FUNDS/NOT converted to Canadian funds or I get hooped on exchange & Family Friend so I get $150.00 U.S./you pay a small fee to P/P as Paypal needs a "fee" then I PAY SHIPPING) shipped to Canada or CONUS, again, please pay with Paypal F/F and PM to buy. Thanks for looking!!

Base Trox.JPG

IMG_2424.JPG

IMG_2425.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

IMG_2428.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2430.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

IMG_2433.JPG

Rear troxel.JPG

Last edited:
Will you take $100.00?
I'd take $125.00 because I pay the shipping if you live in the Continetal U.S. or Canada. Thanks. PM me if you want it, I'll give you my Paypal acct/email ( to be sent in U.S. funds as Family Friend) and get your mailing address. Thanks, Bob

I'd take $125.00 because I pay the shipping if you live in the Continetal U.S. or Canada. Thanks. PM me if you want it, I'll give you my Paypal acct/email ( to be sent in U.S. funds as Family Friend) and get your mailing address. Thanks, Bob
Okay, I will take it at $125.00
11538 Gurley Avenue Downey, CA 90241

Okay, I will take it at $125.00
11538 Gurley Avenue Downey, CA 90241
Thanks, I'll mark it "sale pending" until after Paypal clears. Are you familiar with Paypal? I see you are quite new on the CABE. Welcome. Generally for sales etc. we click on "start a private conversation" and exchange ( I'll need your full name) particulars on that. If you are not familiar with that, I can perhaps walk you through it. I live in Canada and buy/sell lots in the hobby in the U.S.

Paypal site can be goofy, and when you send me U.S. dollars, you must change ( scroll) the currency to U.S.D.( United States Dollars) before entering a dollar figure, and also change to "Family/Friend" as you proceed. I can walk you thru that if need be too. Cheers, Bob

Thanks, I'll mark it "sale pending" until after Paypal clears. Are you familiar with Paypal? I see you are quite new on the CABE. Welcome. Generally for sales etc. we click on "start a private conversation" and exchange ( I'll need your full name) particulars on that. If you are not familiar with that, I can perhaps walk you through it. I live in Canada and buy/sell lots in the hobby in the U.S.

Paypal site can be goofy, and when you send me U.S. dollars, you must change ( scroll) the currency to U.S.D.( United States Dollars) before entering a dollar figure, and also change to "Family/Friend" as you proceed. I can walk you thru that if need be too. Cheers, Bob
Yes I do have a PayPal account. My name is Oscar Hernandez, I gave you my home address in an earlier message. Can I get your user name or email that is tied to you PayPal account so I can send you money.

Thank you

Yes I do have a PayPal account. My name is Oscar Hernandez, I gave you my home address in an earlier message. Can I get your user name or email that is tied to you PayPal account so I can send you money.

Thank you
Hey Oscar, no problem, perhaps I missed that message with your name earlier. My Paypal is [email protected]
If you have difficulty ( because I'm in Canada, the P/P opening after my user name defaults to Canadian funds, that's where you need to scroll the currency to USD before putting in the $$ numbers) with USD or Family Friend, just ask me. Thanks, Bob

Back