When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elgin work in progress.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
And the Curves continue,.

A saddle more WILD and suiting to this Ed Roth vibe has been found. NOS no less.
Guess I've got all the bike themes going now.

A little Muscle from the 60s and 70s with the new Seat, a little 50s Middleweight meat with the fork and some of that good ol'fashioned Heavyweight 40s tanker in the frame.

I think with this kind of weight, a triple speed w I'll th a cleverly placed shifter Might be in order..

Hopefully I'm not losing my fans yet!

Erin

Great seat! You have committed to Wild with that color. If you are on a roll go for it! Might turn out to be a Kool Surprise!
I almost gave up the frame a few times after buying it for what still seems like a very fair price given the original paint on it. I got lowballed, and a trade went sour over trivial details., so it sat a bit. Then I see that fork on it's original body for a song and knew right where I wanted to put it.
Everything since has been, . Spontanious but exciting.

Erin

Back